TOP GAME OF THE MONTH
Play Live Poker Games
Play Live Poker Games
Every time you sit down in live poker rooms, it's another chance to win big. Get the experience and thrill on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device without spending thousands on travel costs. Online poker tournaments are tons of fun, and played online for years. Get the basic rules, tips, and tricks for playing live poker, including strategies for winning big money at this easy-to-play casino-style gambling game.
|🎰 Game name||Live Poker|
|⚙️ Live Poker Software||Vivo Gaming, EZUGI, Evolution Gaming|
|💰 Money Game||Yes|
|🚀 Free Game||No|
|💡 Game Rules||Yes|
|🤝 Game tips||Yes|
|📱 Mobile App||Yes|
|💸 Minimum deposit||₹ 100|
|🏦 Payment methods||USDT, Freecharge, NetBanking, Airtel, RuPay, PayTM, Visa, PhonePe, Online Banking, UPI, MobiKwik, Bitcoin|
|🎁 Current bonuses||Cashback, Namaste Pack, Free Spins|
Tips and Tricks for Playing Live Poker
While playing poker online is simple, learning to play live poker in India can be a little trickier. Once youre ready to sit down at a table with other players, we've got a few tips for how join real money games and make the most of your time:
Here's how to play live dealer poker online anywhere in the world:
Find an online poker room near you
If you are new to online poker games, you can find a card room near you by visiting the website of licensed online gaming companies.. If you can't find the name of your state's government agency online, then do a Google search for "gambling commission" and your state's name. (For example, if you live in the UK, type "UK Gambling Commission"). The website will list all of the live poker rooms in your area.
Register with that Casino or venue
The next step is registering an account on our website. Go to Bollywood-casino.com and click "Register", which can be found in the top right corner above "Login ."Once there, fill out all required fields like username, password, etc. If done correctly, then click continue!
Make a deposit and choose your table
Before you start playing poker tournaments, you'll need to make a deposit, either through the cashier or directly at the table, before you can start playing. Then, choose your table. When you join a table, you're automatically seated in one of the empty seats. If you don't like the seat, you can click on "sit out" and choose a different one. All tables have a maximum number of seats that allow up to ten players (sometimes more).
Sit down and enjoy!
Once you`ve registered, deposited some funds, and chosen your game, you're all set! Sit down at the table of your choice and start playing.
Every poker site will give you a table in a language of your choice, so if English isn't your first language, this may be an excellent time to test your skills.
You can also choose between different tables, including cash games and withdrawals tournaments live poker. Cash games consist of lumps of money on the table in front of each player. You can add to or remove chips whenever you want (provided there is still live poker action) while a hand is played. A tournament poker has all players starting with the same amount of chips, and once they are gone, you are eliminated from the tournament.
Place Your Bets and Start Playing
With the cards all dealt, you're ready to begin. First, you need to place the blinds and antes. The blinds are forced bets that you must place before the game starts. They rotate around the table with each hand so that everyone takes a turn paying them.
Once everyone has placed their bets, and the dealer has given everyone their cards, it's time to play! The goal is for each player to get the highest-scoring hand by combining their two cards with the five shared cards in the middle. During a round of poker, players may be required to match the amount of money currently in the pot (known as "calling"), raise it by placing more money into the pot, or fold, which means they're out of that round.
Cash Out After You're Done Playing
A quick and easy way to keep yourself from losing your poker winnings is to cash out after you're done playing.
When you play poker, it's essential to be prepared that you might lose a bunch of money. But once you`ve won and are happy with the amount of money you have, it's time to leave the table and pocket your winnings!
Cashing out is probably the easiest way to avoid losing your poker winnings.
Taking this simple step can ensure that you don't end up gambling away all of your hard-won money.
Live Poker Rules
The live poker rules are simple for poker, and there are many variations. To play live poker online, you have to have the best five-card hand at the table which can guarantee you a win. The player who makes the best hand wins. However, there are several essential rules that you must follow to play the game properly are some of the rules you must adhere to when playing live poker real money:
- If a player is dealt four cards of one suit and one card of another suit, they may call for the fifth card of that other suit to complete a flush.
- If a player is dealt only one card, they may call for another card of that same suit.
- If a player is dealt two cards, they may call for two more cards of that same suit and two more cards of any other suit (e.g., if a player is dealt an ace and king, they may request an ace and king, or an ace and queen).
- If a player has already drawn three or more cards of one suit and another card that would make their hand better, they may discard up to three cards to make their hand better.
- In each round, players can check, bet or fold. If there was no bet on the previous round, players could check (or opt to bet). If there was a bet on the previous round, subsequent players can fold (discard their hand), call (a match that player's bet), or raise (increase that player's bet).
- After each betting round ends, one additional card is dealt with the board until all five community cards are shown. This means there will be five community cards showing when the hand completes.
- Traditional poker hand rankings determine the winning hand.
What is the Difference Between Online Poker and Live Poker
Live poker India is becoming one of the most exciting poker games for many people who enjoy the thrill of playing in person. The rules are often the same, but live poker tournaments have subtle differences from online ones's a quick summary of the online poker vs live poker games.
- You can see your opponents faces and reactions to the cards on the table in a live poker room.
- You can communicate with other poker players by talking or making gestures to get information about what kind of hand they have or what their intentions might be for betting.
- It's more difficult to bluff in person because there are fewer opportunities for deception (you can't use emoticons).
- There's less emphasis on tells when an opponent gives away what type of cards he's holding based on body language and expressions. This makes bluffing harder too!
- There may be no real-life dealer present; instead, everyone plays against each other using computers that simulate a dealer and deal out actual cards from real decks of playing cards.
Live Poker Tournaments
Live poker games offer convenience and player satisfaction, with dealers, cards, and tables presented on a computer screen.
Players can experience the excitement of live poker games not only against poker bots but against real people as well.
The following types of poker are available as live online games:
Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker
Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker is a variation of the classic card game Texas Hold'em, and it's one of the most exciting poker games today. The game is relatively easy to pick up, and you can play it at live tables or online. You need to know what to do.
You can play Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker in two ways: with a live dealer at a table or with other players on an online platform. You play against the dealer; you play against opponents worldwide on a live poker online platform.
How to Play
Texas Hold'em Bonus is played with up to six players at a table. The game's object is to complete the best five-card hand using any combination of two hole cards and five community cards on the table.
Each player places their Ante wager before any cards are dealt. Once all players have placed their Antes, two hole cards are dealt face down to each player, followed by three community cards (the flop).
The paylines for this game are pretty straightforward you're either going to get paid out for making a pair of fours or better (which means your winnings will vary depending on which hand you've made), or you won't beat the dealer's hand, and you'll lose your wager.
The Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker paytable looks like this:
- Royal Flush 100:1
- Straight Flush 20:1
- Four-of-a-Kind 10:1
- Full House 3:1
- Flush 2:1
Strategy & Tips
The following tips and strategies can help you improve your gameplay and win real cash often when playing Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker:
- Always play with a full table
- Always go for the bonus bet
- Follow the basic live poker strategy guidelines
- Learn the optimal strategy
Live Casino Hold'em
Live Casino Hold'em is a variation of Texas Hold'em, but instead of playing against other players, you play against the dealer. It's played with a 52-card deck and includes a community card - i.e., cards that are dealt face up in the center of the table and can be used by all players to make their best possible hand. Live Casino Hold'em provides a fast-paced gaming experience and many chances to win.
How to Play
- Place your ante bet on the table, or bet both the ante and AA Bonus side bet if you want to.
- The dealer then gives each player two face-down cards and deals with two cards (one face up, one face down).
- The players now go through their cards to decide whether to fold or raise. If they fold, they forfeit their ante bet; if they raise, they must place a second bet equal to their ante bet.
- The dealer then reveals his two hole cards and announces his hand. If he doesn't qualify, he plays out all players who raised 1:1 on their play bets; any ante bets are paid.
The payout table for Live Casino Hold'em differs from the regular version of this casino poker game. While regular Casino Hold'em poker games require a pair of kings, Live Casino Hold'em players can win with any pair. Players can also win by having a three-card flush or three-card straight.
- Royal Flush (1000:1)
- Straight Flush (200:1)
- Four of a Kind (25:1)
- Full house (10:1)
Strategy & Tips
Live casino Hold'em is pretty simple. You need to make the best five-card hand from a pair of cards in your hand and five community cards are some tips and strategies to help you win:
- Fold if your two-card hand doesn't have at least one card that's a face card or an ace, or if you don't have at least one pair after seeing the flop.
- Raise if you have a pair that matches the dealer's upcard. If all three of your cards match the dealer's two hole cards, you should raise them every time, regardless of your hole cards.
- Call most flops with a pair or better, but fold if you only have a high card that doesn't match the dealer's upcard.
- Don't call any flops without at least one pair, even if you have a straight or flush draw with high cards (because these are typically losing hands).
Three Card Poker
With so many different ways to play, Three Card Poker has all the excitement of a traditional poker game without the considerable time commitment. While there are certainly complicated rules and strategies to learn, the basics are pretty easy to pick up on.
Three Card Poker is a great casino game with a big difference: unlike most poker games, you are playing against the dealer, not against the other players. If you play correctly, you can have the edge over the Casino.
How to Play
- Each player makes an ante bet and a pair plus bet before cards are dealt
- Players and the dealer each receive three 1cards
- If a player has made an ante bet, he must decide whether to fold or raise
- If the player folds, he forfeits his ante bet; if he raises, he must make an additional Play bet equal to the size of his ante
- The dealer's hand is then revealed: if his hand contains Queen high or better, the dealer plays; otherwise, all remaining players win and are paid even money on their ante bets
Three Card Poker is a game with a lot of possible paylines. It's up to you how much to wager per line, but the more lines you play, the higher your chance of winning. To start, place your bet on one or more betting circles. If you place your bet on one circle, you're playing one payline. A great way to increase your chances of winning is to place bets on multiple betting circles and play as many paylines as possible. Betting on multiple circles allows you to win from each hand dealt in more than one way.
- Royal Flush 1000:1
- Straight 10:1
- Three of a Kind 7:1
- Full House 20:1
- Straight Flush 200:1
- Flush 15:1
- Four of a kind 100:1
Strategy & Tips
- Always be aware of what other players have in their hands and what cards they have face down on the table.
- If there are five or more cards on the board that you could use in your best three-card
Ultimate Texas Hold'em
Ultimate Texas Hold'em game derives from traditional Texas Hold'em poker game. This version of the game is played against the house, not other players, and you can win big if you hit a firm hand.
How to Play
Here are the basic rules for Ultimate Texas Hold'em:
- The game starts when you place your ante bet and Blind bet (if you decide to play this optional side bet). The ante is a mandatory bet, while the blind is optional.
- You will receive two cards face down while the dealer receives two cards face down and three community cards face-up on the table.
- You can decide to check or make a Play bet equal to three or four times your ante. This decision depends on whether you think your cards are good enough to beat.
The payout tables differ from Casino to Casino, though they all tend to have one thing in common: they pay out less than what traditional poker games do. Some casinos will offer better odds than others, so it's essential to check before committing yourself to long term play.
- Three of a Kind 3:1
- Royal Flush 50;1
- Straight Flush 40:1
- Flush 7:1
- Full house 8:1
- Straight 4:1
- Four of a Kind 30:1
Strategy & Tips
Here are some tips and strategies to win Ultimate Texas Hold'em.
- Play the Trips bet. The Trips bet it is a side bet that pays out according to the poker value of your hand regardless of whether it beats the dealer or not.
- Think twice before making a raise on the Play bet after seeing your cards. You must make an equal play wager to see the flop, but you don't have to fold and lose only your Ante wager if you don't like your cards.
2 Hand Casino Hold'em
Hand Casino Hold'em - 2 Hand Casino Hold'em is a variation of Texas Hold' em's famous game. Hand Casino Hold'em is played against the dealer with both being dealt two cards, followed by three community cards from which players can make their best hand. The hand will then be compared to the dealer's hand, and if the player's hand wins, they will be paid out according to the paytable.
As in Texas Hold'em, each player receives two cards and can use them with five community cards to make the best possible five-card hand.
How to Play
The game begins with you placing your ante bet. All other bets are optional and can be made before or after receiving your cards. These bets are Trips, AA Bonus and Pocket Bonus.
You will then be dealt two hole cards: one for each hand. You have the choice to play either hand or both hands at once. This is where the strategy lies in this game: knowing when to play one hand and when to play both hands together. Once you have decided on which hand(s) to keep, click on 'Play,' and you will be dealt two community cards.
So how do paylines work in this game? Each bet in two-hand casino Hold'em is its separate bet, with its separate paylines and odds. The Ante bet pays out according to the following chart:
- Royal Flush 100:1
- Straight Flush 20:1
- Four of a Kind 10:1
- Full House 3:1
- Flush 2:1
- Straight or less 1:1
Strategy & Tips
The below tips will help you play a better game:
- If you have an Ace or King showing, always continue to the last round no matter your other pocket card.
- If you have a Queen or Jack showing and your pocket card is an Ace or King, always continue to the last round.
- If your first 2 cards are suited, always continue to the last round with a King
How to Play Real Money Live Poker?
Poker games are a popular choice at online casinos, but did you know that you can also play them with a real dealer? You can--and it's a great way to pick up some extra cash's how:
- Log into your online casino account and head over to the lobby. If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one first (don't worry, it's free).
- Find the table where the game is being played (it will have a live dealer) and click on it. This will take you to the page where you can see what cards are being dealt in real-time and other players' bets and winnings.
- Choose how much money you want to bet and click "Bet." This will show up on your screen in green text; if you want to change your bet size or cancel betting altogether, click "Cancel" before the round starts.
- Once everyone places bets, the dealer will deal out five cards face-up to each player (there are 52 cards in a deck). Then they'll deal four more cards face-down into four piles called "the flop."
How Can I Claim a Bonus at Bollywood Casino?
There are different times of bonuses in Bollywood Casino. This is a casino where you can get a bonus by playing the most exciting poker games. There is also a casino with a bonus code, so please check this out at that time.
This article will introduce various types of bonuses in Bollywood Casino and how to get them.
- Welcome Bonus: To receive an online poker welcome bonus, you must first register your account on the Bollywood Casino site. The online poker welcome bonus is offered to each new customer who has signed up for the site. The bonus amount will be awarded according to the deposit amount at that time.
- Free Spins: Free spins are used to bet on slot machines. You can earn free spins when you register your account on the Bollywood Casino website or make a deposit into your casino account. You can also get free spins in some promotions and on the best online poker events held at Bollywood Casino.
- No Deposit Bonus: You can get no deposit bonus when registering an account on the Bollywood Casino website or participating in the best online poker events held at that time. However, there may be different conditions depending on the Casino, so checking it before getting started is necessary.
If you're new to online poker events, you might be wondering how do I get a bonus at Bollywood Casino? Well, it's easy. The most common type of bonus is the welcome bonus. This is a bonus that you can redeem by making your first deposit. To claim your welcome bonus, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the cashier page and click on "deposit"
- Select your preferred payment method
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Your bonus will be instantly credited to your account
To get these exclusive deals and bonuses, you should read through their promotions page to see the latest on our online Casino. You can find the offers that fit your specific needs the best and get them signed up for the mass promotions. You will be able to get cashback, or even bonuses for first deposits, so keep your eyes peeled for a best-case opportunity to use your bonus when you want it to count the most.