The Company adheres to and complies with “Know your customer” principles, which aim to prevent financial crime and money laundering through client identification and due diligence.
We take a risk-based approach and perform strict due diligence checks and ongoing monitoring on all clients, customers and transactions. As per the money laundering regulations, we utilize three stages of due diligence checks, depending on the risk, transaction, and customer type.
SDD — Simplified Due Diligence is used in instances of extremely low-risk transactions that do not meet the required thresholds
CDD — Customer Due Diligence is the standard for due diligence checks, used in most cases for verification and identification
EDD — Enhanced Due Diligence is used for high-risk customers, large transactions or special cases.
through client identification and due diligence.
The Company reserves the right to initiate the
Below you can find different types of documents and information that can be requested from you depending on the screening type indicated above:
1.1. The minimum identification data set includes:
- full name;
- date of birth;
- permanent residence address;
1.2. The actual identification documents are:
- actual passport/ID card;
- bank card front photo (5 first and 4 last digits, owner's name and expiry date, readable).
- photos of a user with an open passport against the background of his face (readable);
Additional identification documents are:
- additional national identity card (driver's license, military ID, etc.);
- document confirming the client's permanent residence address at the given time (utility bill, bank account statement status, etc.)
1.3. In addition, the Company may request documentation confirming the source of funds to make sure that the user provides evidence that identifies the actual source(s) of funds used to bet or play. The above information may be in the form of:
- proof of earnings: payslip/remuneration/dividends/pension;
- bank statement/savings account certifying consistent incoming values from an identifiable source;
- dated proof of an award/payment made to the user;
- other documents, as the case may be.
The documents provided might not be approved for the following reasons:
- address/name on documents does not match with account name/address;
- illegible documents or copies;
- not acceptable documents (for example, a user sends a copy of a document that is not on the accepted documents for ID verification or a copy of mail envelope instead of an actual utility bill);
- any other reasons employees or contractors of the Company shall deem appropriate.
1.4. Upon the results of the document analysis, following the Terms and Conditions and applicable legislation, the Company makes a decision. In the event the user fails to provide the documents to the Company upon request within 30 days, the Company may at its sole discretion terminate the account. Should the documents fail our internal security checks – for example, if the Company suspects that they have been tampered with, or are in any way provided to mislead or misrepresent – we shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and under no obligation to provide feedback on the exact nature of our findings with regards to these documents.
2. Payment details
2.1. We have the right to block the user’s account in case we suspect that the user uses a credit/debit card or any other form of payment that was not issued in their name.
2.2. You shall promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you, including but not limited to your funds' source, financial standing, and other similar details. From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the credit card details used by you to deposit money to your account. Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card previously used by you. Should any of the information that you provide be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, you will be in breach of contract. In this case, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the Services, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
2.3. We do not accept third-party payments. You must make deposits only from a bank account, bank cards, e-wallets or other payment methods that are registered in your name. If during the security checks we determine that you have violated this condition, your winnings will be confiscated and the original deposit will be returned to the owner of the payment account. We are not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third-party accounts.